Broadly speaking, English is an international language which is mainly spoken in the domain of education, business, and other sectors. English is also regarded essential by Indonesian. It is learned in secondary school and in some semesters in university level.
English in Indonesia
Recently Posted under Blog
- How to be Polite in Indonesia
- Foreigners' Acceptable Errors when Speaking Bahasa Indonesia
- English in Indonesia
- Learn Indonesian through Songs: You Are What You Hear!
- Requirements You should Meet in Getting Your First Indonesian Driving License
- Dealing with Makassar's Traffic
- How to Learn Bahasa Indonesia
- How Expensive is Makassar, Indonesia?
- Estimated Cost of Living in Indonesia
- 3 Websites to Learn Indonesian
- Podcast Bahasa Indonesia: Formal or Less Formal?
- Visiting Malino Pine Forest
- Takapala Waterfall: Explore The Beauty of South Sulawesi